(Gif via Giphy.com)
Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
Home sweet home
What would a version of “The Wizard of Oz” staged in the Greater Philadelphia region look like? Perhaps a mangled HitchBOT moonlights as The Tin Man? Does your favorite halal guy float down in a bubble as Glinda the Good Witch? Maybe the Munchkins are just a bunch of boisterous Eagles fans. And dare I say the beloved Gritty plays dear Dorothy?
This adaptation fosters lots of possibilities. Frankly, that’s because Philly has a lot of personality. Let this city’s sparkle rub off on you and come along as we head down the Yellow Brick Road toward your next job offer.
The concept of “home” is on our mind at Technical.ly this week after reading reporter Paige Gross’s write-up on what an HQ city actually means to Philly growth-stage companies in a remote world. Speaking of growth-stage companies, here’s how some of our Talent Pros clients foster a strong workplace culture.
Down the river, Delaware is packing a powerful manufacturing punch. Do a deep dive into the First State’s manufacturing history and STEM industry growth.
Want to expand your own network? Check out this month’s Events Roundup for professional development meetups happening in the region (but, you know, virtually).
- Speaking of home sweet home, help Power Home Remodeling lift up its “build-not-buy” ethos as a:
- Let Vanguard invest in you and your skills. The firm’s growing tech team needs:
- Altruistic Azavea seeks a fellow do-gooder to be its newest UX Designer.
- Be a hands-on MYSQL Database Administrator/Programmer at The Tactile Group.
- Go global at the internationally-known Macquarie. The company is looking for:
- Want to be a part of the exciting growth in Delaware? Give Tech Impact a hand as a part of its IT Support Professional Apprenticeship.
- Build the brand of Oat Foundry, a place that builds cool stuff. Apply for the Senior Director of Strategy & Brand Marketing position.
- Forge partnerships at CIC as the Community & Site Leader.
- And get technical as B Lab’s Lead Product Manager of Impact.
Settle down with these fully remote job openings:
- Senior Software Engineer at cloudtamer.io
- Senior React Developer at Restless Labs
- Remote DevOps Engineer (San Diego, CA) at PetDesk
Happy skippin’. Have a good week!-30-
This Week in Jobs DE: Whiz wit
This Week in Jobs DE: Stim stiminey, stim stiminey
This Week in Jobs DE: NET/WORK Prime Time
This Week in Jobs DE: And the award goes to!
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware