(Photo by Pexels user Julia M Cameron used under a Creative Commons license)
The summer of 2020 is shaping up to be a good time for kids to learn some digital skills, with social distancing still in place and many traditional summer camps closed or scaled back for the summer.
There are tons of online coding classes out there with prices ranging from free to thousands of dollars, but if you’re looking for a youth-level virtual coding camp, the Delaware STEAM Academy is offering lots of two- to four-week camps on virtual learning platform Outschool.
- 10 Fun Projects With Scratch and Microbit for Kids (2 weeks)
- 10 Fun Python Projects for Kids (2 weeks)
- Projected-Based Python for Kids (4 weeks)
- 2D Game Design With Unity (10 lessons)
- Storytelling and Graphics with Python for Beginners (1 week)
- AI Machine Learning With Scratch Coding for Kids (2 weeks)
Classes have different age ranges, starting at grade two up to grade 12. Most camps cost $249 to $289.-30-
Delaware VOTE411’s mock election is engaging kids in the voting process
The teens behind the Instagram accounts calling out racism at Delaware schools speak out
Del Tech student with NASA dreams accepted into online aerospace program
1440 Film Co. unveils its first Project Giveback video on TeenSHARP signing day
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware