(Photo by Flickr user Hamza Butt, used under a Creative Commons license)
Still acclimating to working at home, moving fundraising events online and leveraging tech for your business or nonprofit? Tech Impact, the nonprofit behind ITWorks, is launching a series of free workshops to help — all virtual, naturally.
Click the workshop names to go to the registration pages; descriptions provided by Tech Impact:
- Wednesday, April 1, 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. — Learn how to pivot to virtual events and still meet your goals, shape your message to convey your organization’s urgent needs, stand out, and be sensitive the realities of a pandemic. Experts will be present to answer questions.
- Thursday, April 2, 3 to 4 p.m. — A panel of experts will share their knowledge of the tools and best practices to create a successful work-from-home culture at your organization.
- Wednesday, April 8, 2 p.m. — Learn how to update your communication system from traditional landlines to a system that gives your staff the flexibility to receive and make calls from their cell phone or home office, instant message, video call, conference call, and screen share.
- Thursday, April 9, 2 p.m. — Insights on how a cross-organizational team focused on leveraging technology to improve innovation and satisfaction across your staff.
- Tuesday, April 21, 1 to 2 p.m. — Learn about donor management software best practices, including customizing to your organization’s needs, cleaning data, defining data standards and coding, and the staff training.
- Tuesday, May 19, 1 to 2 p.m. — Learn the tools and best practices for designing an online survey, how to recruit participants, and data analysis.
This startup aims to change the game in Delaware esports
Don’t have a post-crisis marketing plan? This webinar can help
Virtual events aim to bring some joy this Mental Health Awareness Month
Delaware innovators are convening (virtually) to talk ‘turning obstacles into opportunities’
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware