(Photo by Flickr user Hamza Butt, used under a Creative Commons license)
Still acclimating to working at home, moving fundraising events online and leveraging tech for your business or nonprofit? Tech Impact, the nonprofit behind ITWorks, is launching a series of free workshops to help — all virtual, naturally.
Click the workshop names to go to the registration pages; descriptions provided by Tech Impact:
- Wednesday, April 1, 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. — Learn how to pivot to virtual events and still meet your goals, shape your message to convey your organization’s urgent needs, stand out, and be sensitive the realities of a pandemic. Experts will be present to answer questions.
- Thursday, April 2, 3 to 4 p.m. — A panel of experts will share their knowledge of the tools and best practices to create a successful work-from-home culture at your organization.
- Wednesday, April 8, 2 p.m. — Learn how to update your communication system from traditional landlines to a system that gives your staff the flexibility to receive and make calls from their cell phone or home office, instant message, video call, conference call, and screen share.
- Thursday, April 9, 2 p.m. — Insights on how a cross-organizational team focused on leveraging technology to improve innovation and satisfaction across your staff.
- Tuesday, April 21, 1 to 2 p.m. — Learn about donor management software best practices, including customizing to your organization’s needs, cleaning data, defining data standards and coding, and the staff training.
- Tuesday, May 19, 1 to 2 p.m. — Learn the tools and best practices for designing an online survey, how to recruit participants, and data analysis.
Great Dames goes global with ‘Reimagine Your Remarkable Life’ conference
Now’s a good time to register for EEC’s virtual Entrepreneurial Summit
Join these Delaware tech groups at Super Meetup 2020 this Thursday
Horn Entrepreneurship’s Summer Founders Demo Day goes virtual
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware