(Photo by Pxhere under a Creative Commons license)
Are you ready for The Pink Experience?
The daylong symposium supporting women in business in the tri-state area is happening Tuesday, Oct. 15, at the Doubletree Hotel in Wilmington.
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration and cosponsored by many of the area’s banks (including JPMorgan Chase, WSFS, Artisans, PNC and TD) and other businesses, the women-led event will include opportunities for learning, networking and supporting regional women-owned businesses.
Highlights of the day will include:
- The Pink Pitch Academy
- “Power Packed Programs”
- 30-minute Pink Pop Up Learning Labs
- Onsite headshots
- The Pink Table Talk featuring expert panelists from the tri-state area
Scheduled speakers will include:
- Keynote: Michelle Washington of Women of MORE Magazine
- Denai Wolfe, The Chic CFO
- Kelly Jones, The Cleaning Girl Inc.
- Donna Duffy, 3E Marketing
- Rachel Baldini, True Access Capital
- Candice Caruso, WSFS Bank
- Jaclyn Quinn, DCRAC
- Geneva Fonda
- Tiffany Chalk, Tiffany Chalk Events
- Genesis Dorsey
- LaVante Dorsey
- Dr. Joan Coker
- Gaby Indellini
- Megan Duffy
- Ellyn Herbert
- Sara Crawford-Jones
Tickets to the symposium are $50. Click here to register.-30-
Ready for the all-digital 2020 Ladybug Festival?
Here’s more of what you can expect at the virtual 2020 Millennial Summit
NCCC’s virtual ‘Open for Business’ event will offer resources for startups
Catch this Juneteenth webinar on advancing justice in a time of crisis
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware