Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge”). Below is this week’s edition. Here’s the last one we published; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
Let’s get ready to NET/WOOOOOORK!
That’s right folks, it’s NET/WORK Suburbs 2019 time.
Well, almost. Next week, technically.
Anyways, as Roman philosopher Seneca said, “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” So start prepping yourself on all of the great companies that have officially signed up to meet you at one of our most popular technology networking events. Then wow ‘em with your near-encyclopedic knowledge of their company, right down to the fight song of the founder’s graduating university.
Or, just talk about how you can take their company to the next level. Yes, that’s probably better advice.
So get your smart butts to NET/WORK Suburbs 2019, hosted by Deacom in Chesterbrook, PA on Thursday, Oct 10.
Register for the free event here.
Did you hear that NET/WORK Suburbs 2019 is next — wait, oops, did that already.
But the news within the news is that we also have a rundown of all the professional perks you’ll find at the event:
- Free professional headshots
- Resume review
- Primo face-time opportunities with some of the area’s most vibrant companies
If you’ve caught on to the theme yet, you’ll guess that we’re about to feature jobs from a few featured companies that will be at NET/WORK Suburbs.
And you’ll be right.
- The “artisans of ERP software” are looking for software developers with entry, mid and senior levels of experience.
- The software development firm is hiring for multiple Senior Java/AWS Developers and Mobile Developers.
- This ship-themed investment firm is on the lookout for … oh wow, so many jobs. It’s impossible to choose! Go here (click on the “jobs” tab). Right now. You’re welcome, everyone.
- The team behind the tech that’s been making an impact on clinical drug trials could use the help of multiple Senior Software Engineers.
- The world’s largest retailer of sheet music is located in Exton and is looking for a Scrum Master and Product Manager.
If you took anything away from this week’s newsletter, we hope it’s that you should go to NET/WORK Suburbs 2019 at Deacom on Oct 10.
Because that’s literally the only thing we wrote about.
Happy job hunting, friends. See ya next week.
This Week in Jobs: A mountain of jobs
This Week in Jobs: We’re one wild turkey
This Week in Jobs: Give yourself a round of applause
Packed with growth opportunities, WSFS Bank moves into Philly
This Week in Jobs: Never too many carbs, never too many jobs
This Week in Jobs: Special Non-Engineering Role Edition
This Week in Jobs: Apply the Aniston Effect to your job hunt
These hiring companies want to meet you at NET/WORK Suburbs
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware