(Image by Penji)
Inc. released its 2019 Inc. 5000 list tracking the fastest-growing companies across the country in August, and we noted that out of all the companies that made the list, 128 come from the Philly metro area, including the ‘burbs, South Jersey and Wilmington.
This year, we’re honoring the latest class by cohosting the Inc. 5000 Celebration of Success event on Wednesday, Sept. 11, at WeWork’s Northern Liberties location. This is an opportunity to celebrate business in the Greater Philadelphia region alongside top companies like Penji, WeWork, Technically Media (hey, that’s us!), Saxbys and more.
The event is also celebrating the work of three local education nonprofits: Hopeworks Camden, Garces Foundation and 12+. The event is free but there will be an opportunity at the event to support the work of these great organizations.
- Meet with top entrepreneurs, CEOs, founders, organizational leaders, innovators and more.
- Enjoy food and cocktails while having great conversations.
- It’s free to attend!
Speakers at the event:
- Francisco Garcia, director of business development for innovation and technology at the City of Philadelphia
- Vincent Better, VP of Philadelphia initiatives at Technically Media
- Richard Russey, VP editor at Inc.
There are also sponsorship opportunities available for companies and entrepreneurs. Sponsorship dollars go directly to supporting Hopeworks, Garces Foundation and 12+. It’s not too late to get involved: Find more information on sponsorship packages here.
Why should your company sponsor?
- Logo display on marketing material, display at the event and recognition in an email newsletter
- Silver package includes a dedicated booth at the event
- Gold package includes a feature in a special Instagram wall and in a post-event video.
- Every sponsor will be mentioned and thanked in a story published by Technical.ly Philly and Technical.ly Delaware. This piece will be included in Technical.ly’s daily newsletters to over 18,000 technologists.
- Most importantly, every dollar raised goes to local nonprofits!
You can also purchase a sponsorship package immediately, through Eventbrite and the sponsorship coordinator will reach out to finalize details. Click the button below to sponsor now:jim-30-
Yes, your Delaware-based biz might still be subject to GDPR
Need help with your elevator pitch? The ‘Pitch Doctor’ is coming to The Mill
The Grand’s new series is all talk
Verizon is looking for the brightest ideas on how to use its 5G technology
27 Delaware breweries, wineries and distilleries convene in Dover
Instagram roundup: Zap World Champs of Skimboarding returns to Dewey
Is Wilmington ready to build relationships with its houseless community?
Escape the August heat with cool AI tech
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware