Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge.”). Below is this week’s edition. Here’s the last one we published; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
Before you crack open that first brewski and toast to America, remember to nip puppy trauma in the bud by stuffing Sparkles in a trendy orange-and-camo anxiety vest. Solid colors are available for the pattern-averse. Additionally, perhaps you may want to invest in some Mutt Muffs noise blockers in either “Shiny Pink” or “Matte Black.”
Whatever your choice of pup protection, just don’t do it with a disregard for fashion, OK? It’s their holiday, too.
Exyn Technologies just earned itself 16 million big ones in Series A funding. The drone startup uses aerial and ground-based bots to gather data in mines for which maps do not currently exist. It’s also doing a little mining of its own, looking for some talented engineers who speak robot. Beep boop, beep bop.
Greenphire has been lighting a match under clinical trials with its innovative payment solutions software. The company helps clinical trials function more smoothly by automating the payment process so that the companies running trials can stay focused on the science. It also does a pretty stellar job of enabling its employees to carve their own career paths. Read on to learn more, then click here for the goods (aka the jobs).
And last but not least, Macquarie — one of the largest infrastructure asset managers in the world — is “calling out around the world” for technologists craving exposure to new cultures and business experiences. The global company is currently looking for Philly tech talent to help innovate on its technology-fueled financial service offerings.
Do you ever stare at your dog while you’re working at home, burning the midnight oil, and whisper longingly, “I want your life…”?
Maybe a career on this list will cure what ails you!
Data roles comin’ in hot:
- Guru Technologies is hiring a Senior Data Scientist.
- Fulton Financial is searching for a Lead Data Operations Engineer.
- Macquarie is on the hunt for a Data Integrations Engineer — Java.
- Fintech startup Perpay is seeking a Data Engineer.
You gotta start somewhere!
- Deduce, Inc. is on the prowl for a Junior Software Developer.
- Blackfynn seeks a Junior Product Designer.
- Inspire is looking for an Event Sales Ambassador.
Engineers with senioritis:
- Linode seeks a Software Development Manager.
- PromptWorks has got its eye out for a Senior React Native Engineer.
- Pinnacle 21 has a hot opening for a Senior Test Engineer.
Roll straight outta bed into working one of these remote positions:
- TaxJar is looking to hire a Remote Software Engineer.
- X-Team seeks a Remote Vue.js Developer.
- Dealer Inspire is on the lookout for a Remote React Node JS Developer.
Enjoy yourselves this week, friends.*
*Not sure if it was clear, but we were talking to your dogs.
See you next week. Happy Fourth of July!-30-
This Week in Jobs: Hiring bonanza edition
This Week in Jobs: Winner winner chicken dinner
On the Market: 5 tech jobs from 5 big Delaware companies
Verizon is looking for the brightest ideas on how to use its 5G technology
This week in jobs: Birthday cake and jobs for every level
This Week in Jobs: Fall patterns that go great with engineering roles
This Week in Jobs: Blockbuster-grade jobs in events, data viz and UX
Escape the August heat with cool AI tech
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware