(Photo by Holly Quinn)
The BIO2019 International Convention is coming to Philadelphia from June 3 to 6, and DelawareBio is offering free tickets to the member who delivers the best product pitch — and you can watch them all online and cast a vote for the winner of the competition, called Pitch to Partnership.
Win or lose, the participants now have a professional pitch video for their product, created after a pitch training session hosted by Mike Rinkunas of Delaware Innovation Space.
You can watch all of the videos (approximately 1.5 minutes each) on the Pitch to Partnership Page through April 1. The competitors are:
- Asthma Management — An internet enabled sensors for asthma inhalers
- Danio Connect — A medical network for patients, their caregivers, friends and family
- Distat — Workplace training using augmented reality
- Genpro — Biomarker technology for immunio oncology
- Napigen — Non-GMO hybrid wheat
- Patient Sortal — Healthcare data management for people with chronic illness
- Seven Star Pharmaceutical Services — Medical development business optimization
- Spekciton — Biotech measurement and engineering services
What is Delaware’s next big thing?
Wilmington’s first vertical farm clears a final hurdle
Prelude Therapeutics lands $60 million in Series B funding
Verizon is looking for the brightest ideas on how to use its 5G technology
QR codes may be too much work for consumers, UD study finds
On DuPont’s rebirth day, biotech leaders answer the question ‘Why Delaware?’
High-speed broadband is coming to rural Delaware. Here’s what it means for agtech
Escape the August heat with cool AI tech
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware