(Photo by Holly Quinn)
The BIO2019 International Convention is coming to Philadelphia from June 3 to 6, and DelawareBio is offering free tickets to the member who delivers the best product pitch — and you can watch them all online and cast a vote for the winner of the competition, called Pitch to Partnership.
Win or lose, the participants now have a professional pitch video for their product, created after a pitch training session hosted by Mike Rinkunas of Delaware Innovation Space.
You can watch all of the videos (approximately 1.5 minutes each) on the Pitch to Partnership Page through April 1. The competitors are:
- Asthma Management — An internet enabled sensors for asthma inhalers
- Danio Connect — A medical network for patients, their caregivers, friends and family
- Distat — Workplace training using augmented reality
- Genpro — Biomarker technology for immunio oncology
- Napigen — Non-GMO hybrid wheat
- Patient Sortal — Healthcare data management for people with chronic illness
- Seven Star Pharmaceutical Services — Medical development business optimization
- Spekciton — Biotech measurement and engineering services
It’s Delaware Ag Week. Here’s how tech will have a presence
These 4 biz ideas aim to ‘reinvent’ Delaware’s economy
UD’s Hen Hatch 2020 startup funding competition has launched
Technology is ever evolving — shouldn’t business education be, too?
Year-end roundup: A dozen Delaware biotech stories from 2019
Delaware has a tie to FedTech’s award-winning outerspace ‘decluttering’ project
Wilmington’s STEM Queen wins T-Mobile Changemaker grant
Packed with growth opportunities, WSFS Bank moves into Philly
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware