(Photo by Dominique Nichole)
Are you ready to NET/WORK?
Technical.ly’s flagship jobs fair, where we bring together top tech companies in the area looking for new talent, returns to Wilmington this Wednesday — which means now is a good time for you to learn some of the interesting bits that make each company unique.
Here’s the rundown of the 10 companies already confirmed to attend. Get your pen and paper ready.
1. Capital One
This national bank and Fortune 500 company is investing in the next generation of STEM talent via its Capital One Coders program for middle schoolers.
- Currently looking for: Manager, Software Engineering; Sr. Software Engineer; Full Stack Developer; AWS Cloud Engineer
The Kennett Square office of this financial advisory firm is designed for maximum collaboration and creativity, including an open floor plan, plenty of whiteboards and an on-campus disc golf course.
- Currently looking for: Software Support Specialist, .Net Developer, Lead Full Stack Software Developer, Senior Product Designer, Software Developer in Test, Junior Full Stack Developer
Our host! Scope its space at NET/WORK (and learn about why it’s hosting NET/WORK for the second year in a row here). A provider of business, legal, tax and digital brand services, CSC is a partner for 90 percent of the Fortune 500 list. That sounds like stability right there.
- Currently looking for: Application Security Software Engineer, Business Development Manager, Data & Reporting Analyst, Java Technical Lead, Software Development Manager
This attorney-owned and -operated company has assisted 17,000 other companies with navigating the incorporation process in Delaware. Want to help Delaware businesses? Get to know Inc.
This historic financial firm was named the top financial services employer on the 2018 LinkedIn “Top Companies” list. Glassdoor reviewers claim the benefits and PTO are pretty sweet.
- Currently looking for: Java Full Stack Software Engineer, Senior Python / Spark Software Engineer, Data Reporting Analyst
6. M&T Bank
In 2018, the regional financial services firm was the #1 lender of small business loans in Delaware. There is opportunity here to grow.
- Currently looking for: Senior Audit Data Analytics Specialist, .Net/SQL Developer, Technology Team Lead
The iconic investment firm runs a technology leadership program for employees — a two-year program with three rotations and two capstones, specifically geared toward recent graduates who want to develop their technical expertise within the business world. Want to learn while you earn?
- Currently looking for: Product Owner of Data Science Solutions, Intermediate Software Developer, Full Stack Engineer – Java
This social impact real estate investment company (and 2019 realList honoree) works with community healthcare organizations to provide housing to consumers experiencing substance abuse, mental illness and chronic veteran homelessness. Say hello and find out how you can help!
9. TECH IMPACT
This nonprofit provides managed IT support to over 200 nonprofit organizations across the US. True tech impact.
- Currently looking for: ITWorks Instructor
This nonprofit software development bootcamp partners with employers to source and place talent. Stop by its table to learn more.
Meet these companies and many more this Wednesday, March 20. Is your 2019 NET/WORK strategy ready? Let’s do this.
5 ways you can honor Martin Luther King, Jr. this Monday
Delaware’s first chemtech conference is coming to the Chase Center in February
Emerging Enterprise Center and Goldey-Beacom pair up for professional development series
Technology is ever evolving — shouldn’t business education be, too?
INtheSpirit holiday bash returns to The Mill on Dec. 20
Shop local with Spaceboy’s Market Street Swap on Dec. 6
Delaware Art Museum leans in as an indie bookstore
Packed with growth opportunities, WSFS Bank moves into Philly
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware