Theatre N, in collaboration with The Mill, is celebrating Black History Month with a series of five films, starting with Spike Lee’s Oscar-nominated “BlacKKKlansman” on Feb. 7.
There’s a little bit of everything in the lineup — drama, comedy, family-friendly, spiritual and creepshow.
Get tickets here. The full schedule:
- Thursday, Feb. 7 at 6:30 p.m.
- City of Wilmington employee night out
- Partner: City of Wilmington
“Uncle Drew” (2018)
- Saturday, Feb. 16 at 10 a.m.
- Bring the kids
- Partner: Jack and Jill of America, Inc. New Castle County Chapter
“Sorry to Bother You” (2018)
- Thursday, Feb. 21 at 6:30 p.m.
- Surreal social commentary
- Partner: Union Lodge 21
“School Daze” (1988)
- Saturday, Feb. 23 at 8:30 p.m.
- Rep your HBCU or Greek organization
- Followed by a networking social with music by DJ Tim Dogg
“Black Mother” (2018)
- Thursday, Feb. 28 at 6:30 p.m.
- A spiritual exploration of Jamaica
This film production company founder’s path led him to his passion: videos for good
Black Delaware founders applaud Chamillionaire’s social media pitch competition
‘Delaware Shore’ will premiere this December in Los Angeles
Hear from the privacy pros at Security by the Schuylkill
From Hockessin to Hollywood: Pirooz Kalayeh returns with film ‘CTRL ALT DEL’
Wilmington teams up with 87ers to celebrate local Black history
Avocado Media’s ‘Delaware Shore’ recognized by Hollywood film festival
Learn to lead digital transformation at Phorum 2019
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware