The Dev Conference may be over, but Delaware Innovation Week still has plenty to offer, with a busy Thursday schedule including Women in DE Innovation and Technology Day and the big finale, a two-day security conference called BSides Delaware at Delaware Tech’s Stanton Campus in Newark.
The event will include talks and classes that use things like gaming concepts and pop culture references for maximum engagement, plus and plenty of networking if you’re looking for a job in cybersecurity or looking to hire, this is your event.
Some highlights from the schedule:
- Forensics Village with Jon Lucenius
- Building a Cloud Pentest Lab (and how we blew some up) with Chris Myers and Barrett Adams
- All the Bacon: How Lesley Knope and Ron Swanson encourage community growth with Kevin Johnson
- Security Lessons Through the Eyes of Harry Potter
- Pros vs Joes CTF, a live virtual combat Capture The Flag event
- A BRO IDS Primer
- Hacking for Good: The Scary State of AppSec with Randy Westergren
For $10, you can access both days ($5 for one day), plus lunch and coffee, which you can score for free/on a discount by picking up tokens from the event sponsors.
For a look at what’s happening in Newark tech, have a look at our realLIST Newark, a roundup of the area’s 10 most promising startups.-30-
A Delaware guide to Philly Tech Week 2020
This small Middletown company fights big ad fraud cybercriminals
Conversations with Women series returns Oct. 1 in a livestreamed format
Red Clay students band together to demand change in the district
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware