Delaware Innovation Week is all about interacting with other members of the tech and entrepreneur communities, giving you the opportunity to add dozens of folks (or more) to your network.
Here are just a few of the people you’ll meet at our Technical.ly-produced #DIW18 events:
- Andrew Cercena and Matthew Lombardi of WilminGO golf cart taxi service: The entrepreneurial spirits behind Wilmington’s latest mode of transportation. Andrew and Matt are the very first participants in the BPG-Horn Summer Fellows program, which financially supports Horn internships annually in order to create and foster new business plans within the City of Wilmington.
- Zachary Jones of Dual School: Dual School empowers teens to launch social impact projects that transform their communities and the world.
- Catherine Burch of Christiana Care: Christiana Care needs no introduction, but did you know about their award winning Health & TechnologyInnovation Center? Catch her at the Dev Conference on November 7, where she’ll moderate a panel of Christiana Care Software Development Engineers who will discuss what it’s like to be a software developer today in the healthcare industry. You can also catch Burch on the Women in Digital panel at the Women in DE Innovation event on November 8.
- Jessie Yancoskie and Jonathan Schall of CSC: Members of CSC’s Digital Brand Services team, they’ll be in search of business analysts, developers and software test engineers to join the team.
- Justin Dellert of CSC: The Corporate and Legal Solutions Technology Manager will be on the lookout for a security architect, security analyst, and scrum master.
- David Wallin of The Archer Group: The Manager of Innovations will present the Dev Talk AI experiments at Archer Group featuring several internal research projects that make use image recognition, unsupervised learning and natural language processing in PyTorch and Tensorflow.
These four teen entrepreneurs have one thing in common
At Women in Digital meetings, competition is checked at the door
4 cool tech projects underway at Christiana Care
Technology is ever evolving — shouldn’t business education be, too?
What you’ll find at Security BSides Delaware, #DIW18’s last event of the year
The email chain of shame and 5 better ways to do business
Tackling these supply chain gaps could give your company a head start
Packed with growth opportunities, WSFS Bank moves into Philly
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware