(Photo by Melissa DiPento)
You might want to set your alarm early Wednesday, Jan. 17. That’s the day when, from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m., nine of the most influential voices in Delaware will convene at The Queen in Wilmington, where each will share 10 of their best ideas, practices and philosophies.
Hosted by the Delaware Business Times, “90 Ideas in 90 minutes” is for aspiring, new and established business owners looking for inspiration and advice.
The 2018 speakers are:
- Jeff Bullock, Secretary, Department of State
- Antara Dutta, President, SCORE
- Robert Herrera, President, The Mill
- Amira Idris, Owner, TheraV
- Scott Kammerer, President, So Del Concepts
- Catherine Lindroth, Executive Director, SummerCollab
- Paul Pomeroy, President, AB&C
- Helen Stimson, President & CEO, Delaware BioScience
- Terry Strine, Founder, Chairman & CEO, Leadership Delaware, Inc.
Cost is $30, including a buffet breakfast. Click here for tickets and sponsorship information.-30-
Ready for the all-digital 2020 Ladybug Festival?
Here’s more of what you can expect at the virtual 2020 Millennial Summit
NCCC’s virtual ‘Open for Business’ event will offer resources for startups
Catch this Juneteenth webinar on advancing justice in a time of crisis
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware