(Photo by Melissa DiPento)
You might want to set your alarm early Wednesday, Jan. 17. That’s the day when, from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m., nine of the most influential voices in Delaware will convene at The Queen in Wilmington, where each will share 10 of their best ideas, practices and philosophies.
Hosted by the Delaware Business Times, “90 Ideas in 90 minutes” is for aspiring, new and established business owners looking for inspiration and advice.
The 2018 speakers are:
- Jeff Bullock, Secretary, Department of State
- Antara Dutta, President, SCORE
- Robert Herrera, President, The Mill
- Amira Idris, Owner, TheraV
- Scott Kammerer, President, So Del Concepts
- Catherine Lindroth, Executive Director, SummerCollab
- Paul Pomeroy, President, AB&C
- Helen Stimson, President & CEO, Delaware BioScience
- Terry Strine, Founder, Chairman & CEO, Leadership Delaware, Inc.
Cost is $30, including a buffet breakfast. Click here for tickets and sponsorship information.-30-
Network After Work at River Rock Kitchen
Future of Fintech CyberSalon to explore hacking risks
Liverpool supporters connect at Catherine Rooney’s for morning football
10 Delaware brands totally crushing it on social media
Delaware’s first blockchain hackathon launches May 5
Geoswap founders to give next talk at Wilmington Web Devs
TEDxWilmington presents ‘The Age of Amazement’ April 28
13 innovative technologies being developed in Delaware
Sign-up for regular updates from Technical.ly