(Photo by Melissa DiPento)
You might want to set your alarm early Wednesday, Jan. 17. That’s the day when, from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m., nine of the most influential voices in Delaware will convene at The Queen in Wilmington, where each will share 10 of their best ideas, practices and philosophies.
Hosted by the Delaware Business Times, “90 Ideas in 90 minutes” is for aspiring, new and established business owners looking for inspiration and advice.
The 2018 speakers are:
- Jeff Bullock, Secretary, Department of State
- Antara Dutta, President, SCORE
- Robert Herrera, President, The Mill
- Amira Idris, Owner, TheraV
- Scott Kammerer, President, So Del Concepts
- Catherine Lindroth, Executive Director, SummerCollab
- Paul Pomeroy, President, AB&C
- Helen Stimson, President & CEO, Delaware BioScience
- Terry Strine, Founder, Chairman & CEO, Leadership Delaware, Inc.
Cost is $30, including a buffet breakfast. Click here for tickets and sponsorship information.-30-
Great Dames to spotlight men who advocate for women
Big business and nonprofits are partnering for this policy and advocacy roundtable
Learn sales tactics and social media at Emerging Enterprise Center’s upcoming workshops
Mastering the ‘halo effect’ in tech recruiting
You’re invited to celebrate the Philly region’s Inc. 5000 honorees on Sept. 11
Need help with your elevator pitch? The ‘Pitch Doctor’ is coming to The Mill
The Grand’s new series is all talk
Verizon is looking for the brightest ideas on how to use its 5G technology
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware