(Photo by Melissa DiPento)
You might want to set your alarm early Wednesday, Jan. 17. That’s the day when, from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m., nine of the most influential voices in Delaware will convene at The Queen in Wilmington, where each will share 10 of their best ideas, practices and philosophies.
Hosted by the Delaware Business Times, “90 Ideas in 90 minutes” is for aspiring, new and established business owners looking for inspiration and advice.
The 2018 speakers are:
- Jeff Bullock, Secretary, Department of State
- Antara Dutta, President, SCORE
- Robert Herrera, President, The Mill
- Amira Idris, Owner, TheraV
- Scott Kammerer, President, So Del Concepts
- Catherine Lindroth, Executive Director, SummerCollab
- Paul Pomeroy, President, AB&C
- Helen Stimson, President & CEO, Delaware BioScience
- Terry Strine, Founder, Chairman & CEO, Leadership Delaware, Inc.
Cost is $30, including a buffet breakfast. Click here for tickets and sponsorship information.-30-
Here’s how a group of high school juniors pulled off their first entrepreneurship panel
Think your boss won’t take your workplace complaint seriously? Try rephrasing
6 takeaways from the Introduced conference’s Impact room
Hear from the privacy pros at Security by the Schuylkill
Why diversity in artificial intelligence development matters
DTCC Entrepreneurial Expo kicks off with 1 Million Cups
How to join a community of changemaking women
Learn to lead digital transformation at Phorum 2019
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware