(Photo by Flickr user Alex Steffler, used under a Creative Commons license)
What were the big stories of the Delaware tech scene in 2017, and where are things headed? How can you effectively utilize the media and get coverage for your business? Join Technology Forum of Delaware for a panel discussion and Q&A with members of Delaware’s business media, including yours truly representing Technical.ly Delaware.
The panel will feature:
- Alex Vuocolo, Digital Editor, Delaware Business Times
- DJ McAneny, Digital Editor, WDEL
- Holly Quinn, Lead Reporter, Technical.ly Delaware
- Doug Rainey, Publisher, Delaware Business Now
- Jeff Neiburg, Business Reporter, News Journal
- Denee Crumrine, Communications Manager, DSCC
The panel will be moderated by Dora Cheatham, program director of the Emerging Enterprise Center.
This event will be held Nov. 15, from 5:30–7:30 p.m. at The HUB@1201, 1201 N. Orange St., 8th Floor. Tickets are $25 for Tech Forum members, $40 for non-members.