(Technical.ly Delaware file photo)
We’re less than a month away from the start of Delaware Innovation Week 2017 and we’re getting excited.
There are a handful of ways to be involved in #DIW17, which happens Nov. 3–11, 2017. We want to make sure you don’t miss a single opportunity (personally or professionally).
The third annual Innovation Celebration will take place on Thursday, Nov. 9 from 6–9 p.m. (heads up there’s only a few more days for $10 early-bird tix) at The Mill, where we’ll be serving up light bites and stiff drinks for you to enjoy. Plus, we’ll be offering a few demo tables for interactive games/experiences.
In order to apply, fill out our Demo Interest Form by Friday, Oct. 20 (space is limited!). Think: VR/AR, locally designed games, robots, 3D printing, etc. — the more interactive the better!
But, perhaps a demo isn’t the right fit for you or your company. Check out a few of the other fun ways to participate in the week — but hurry, the week is quickly approaching and you need to act fast.
- Takeover Technically Media’s Snapchat. We’ll be looking for different companies/individuals to share what #DIW17 events they’ll be participating in. We’ll try and have someone different each day so you have a full access to the week’s events and those involved.
- Become a #DIW17 Community Correspondent. Another cool opportunity for the social-media savvy. Get info here on how to attend events for free in exchange for some high-quality content.
- We’re still looking for a few speakers for our Dev and Business conferences. Fill out our Speaker Interest Form and tell us what you’re best suited to show off!
- There are a few sponsorship opportunities still available. This is the best way to get the most access and visibility across a weeklong series of events.
- Host an event. There’s still time for us to promote your event on the website and through social!
- Register for events. Thanks to support from our sponsors, many of our events are free this year!
- Meet with tech companies during Technical.ly Introduced: A curated B2B event. Apply to pitch your product/service to decision makers at big names like Amtrak.
- Plus don’t forget to vote in the third annual Delaware Innovation Awards! The deadline to vote is Friday, Oct. 27.
Yes, your Delaware-based biz might still be subject to GDPR
You’re invited to celebrate the Philly region’s Inc. 5000 honorees on Sept. 11
Need help with your elevator pitch? The ‘Pitch Doctor’ is coming to The Mill
Verizon is looking for the brightest ideas on how to use its 5G technology
Nominate an outstanding dev for the inaugural Delaware RealLIST Engineers
27 Delaware breweries, wineries and distilleries convene in Dover
Instagram roundup: Zap World Champs of Skimboarding returns to Dewey
Escape the August heat with cool AI tech
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware