(Technical.ly Delaware file photo)
We’re less than a month away from the start of Delaware Innovation Week 2017 and we’re getting excited.
There are a handful of ways to be involved in #DIW17, which happens Nov. 3–11, 2017. We want to make sure you don’t miss a single opportunity (personally or professionally).
The third annual Innovation Celebration will take place on Thursday, Nov. 9 from 6–9 p.m. (heads up there’s only a few more days for $10 early-bird tix) at The Mill, where we’ll be serving up light bites and stiff drinks for you to enjoy. Plus, we’ll be offering a few demo tables for interactive games/experiences.
In order to apply, fill out our Demo Interest Form by Friday, Oct. 20 (space is limited!). Think: VR/AR, locally designed games, robots, 3D printing, etc. — the more interactive the better!
But, perhaps a demo isn’t the right fit for you or your company. Check out a few of the other fun ways to participate in the week — but hurry, the week is quickly approaching and you need to act fast.
- Takeover Technically Media’s Snapchat. We’ll be looking for different companies/individuals to share what #DIW17 events they’ll be participating in. We’ll try and have someone different each day so you have a full access to the week’s events and those involved.
- Become a #DIW17 Community Correspondent. Another cool opportunity for the social-media savvy. Get info here on how to attend events for free in exchange for some high-quality content.
- We’re still looking for a few speakers for our Dev and Business conferences. Fill out our Speaker Interest Form and tell us what you’re best suited to show off!
- There are a few sponsorship opportunities still available. This is the best way to get the most access and visibility across a weeklong series of events.
- Host an event. There’s still time for us to promote your event on the website and through social!
- Register for events. Thanks to support from our sponsors, many of our events are free this year!
- Meet with tech companies during Technical.ly Introduced: A curated B2B event. Apply to pitch your product/service to decision makers at big names like Amtrak.
- Plus don’t forget to vote in the third annual Delaware Innovation Awards! The deadline to vote is Friday, Oct. 27.