(Illustrations by Mike Jackson)
This article is underwritten by Comcast. It was not reviewed by Comcast before publication. Learn more about Technically Creative here.
Today, Delaware knows The Mill founder Robert Herrera for the community he’s cultivated in his downtown Wilmington coworking space. It wasn’t all that long ago that Herrera had to fail in order to learn how to create a productive company culture.
The ebook contains business advice from folks across the country, from Detroit to Atlanta to Austin — and, of course, right here in Delaware. The Toolkit features a bevy of leaders in Delaware’s startup scene, including:
- Frank DeSantis, manager at Emerging Enterprise Center
- Mike Bowman, associate director for the Office of Economic Innovation and Partnerships at the University of Delaware (and, well, a lot of other things).
- Greg Shelton, Digital Vikings cofounder
- Bob Downing, Delaware Sports League cofounder
- Mona Parikh, community liaison at UD’s Horn Program for Entrepreneurship
- John Himics, First Ascent Design cofounder
- Nat Measley, COO at The Fun Dept.
- Megan Anthony, community manager at 1313 Innovation
- Ryan Harrington, Open Data Delaware cofounder
Veterans-serving nonprofit Heroic Gardens comes to Delaware
How the founder of OpportuniMe wrote her first book while attending her first year of college
This Odessa-based software helps students tell their stories
Hear from the privacy pros at Security by the Schuylkill
This Delaware-born app uses tech to spread kindness to strangers
From insecurity to insight at this entrepreneur’s first tech showcase
Horn Entrepreneurship’s Summer Founders launches a promising fourth cohort
Learn to lead digital transformation at Phorum 2019
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware