(Illustrations by Mike Jackson)
This article is underwritten by Comcast. It was not reviewed by Comcast before publication. Learn more about Technically Creative here.
Today, Delaware knows The Mill founder Robert Herrera for the community he’s cultivated in his downtown Wilmington coworking space. It wasn’t all that long ago that Herrera had to fail in order to learn how to create a productive company culture.
The ebook contains business advice from folks across the country, from Detroit to Atlanta to Austin — and, of course, right here in Delaware. The Toolkit features a bevy of leaders in Delaware’s startup scene, including:
- Frank DeSantis, manager at Emerging Enterprise Center
- Mike Bowman, associate director for the Office of Economic Innovation and Partnerships at the University of Delaware (and, well, a lot of other things).
- Greg Shelton, Digital Vikings cofounder
- Bob Downing, Delaware Sports League cofounder
- Mona Parikh, community liaison at UD’s Horn Program for Entrepreneurship
- John Himics, First Ascent Design cofounder
- Nat Measley, COO at The Fun Dept.
- Megan Anthony, community manager at 1313 Innovation
- Ryan Harrington, Open Data Delaware cofounder
Iterate, fast, feedback: 3 things to know about lean product design
This CBD oil processing startup aims to grow the Delaware economy
Beyond VC: The systemic issues that disadvantage Black and Brown founders
These hiring companies want to meet you at NET/WORK Suburbs
What’s a Lab Pod, and how can you get your startup into one?
Need help with your elevator pitch? The ‘Pitch Doctor’ is coming to The Mill
How the ‘Blockchain Czarina’ became a networking app founder
Mastering the ‘halo effect’ in tech recruiting
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware