(Illustrations by Mike Jackson)
This article is underwritten by Comcast. It was not reviewed by Comcast before publication. Learn more about Technically Creative here.
Today, Delaware knows The Mill founder Robert Herrera for the community he’s cultivated in his downtown Wilmington coworking space. It wasn’t all that long ago that Herrera had to fail in order to learn how to create a productive company culture.
The ebook contains business advice from folks across the country, from Detroit to Atlanta to Austin — and, of course, right here in Delaware. The Toolkit features a bevy of leaders in Delaware’s startup scene, including:
- Frank DeSantis, manager at Emerging Enterprise Center
- Mike Bowman, associate director for the Office of Economic Innovation and Partnerships at the University of Delaware (and, well, a lot of other things).
- Greg Shelton, Digital Vikings cofounder
- Bob Downing, Delaware Sports League cofounder
- Mona Parikh, community liaison at UD’s Horn Program for Entrepreneurship
- John Himics, First Ascent Design cofounder
- Nat Measley, COO at The Fun Dept.
- Megan Anthony, community manager at 1313 Innovation
- Ryan Harrington, Open Data Delaware cofounder
5 Delaware biotech startups to watch
TheraV’s ELIX device for amputees is testing well as the startup plans growth
Google to host free workshops at Delaware Libraries
Hear from the privacy pros at Security by the Schuylkill
These are the 2019 Hen Hatch student finalists
Questions about starting a business in Wilmington? This talk is for you
This film production company founder’s path led him to his passion: videos for good
Learn to lead digital transformation at Phorum 2019
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware