(Photo by Olivia Obineme)
Spend the afternoon learning about today’s marketing challenges — and how to solve them.
Hear from the following speakers:
- Don’t Kick Your Customer in the Face: Hostility and Sincerity on the Open Web with Zach Phillips, The Kitchen
- The strength of non-digital in a digital world with Nick Matarese, The Barn Creative
- The Power of Color with Pauline Rubin, First Ascent Design
- Brand Building and a Social Media Roadmap with Emma Cowdery, Global Delaware, and Carroll Ivy Laurence, Social Stylate
- Social Media Marketing Trends to Watch for in 2016 with Justin Silva, The Archer Group
- Stop Wasting Over Half of Your Digital Ad Spend with David Clunes and Richard Rood, The Encima Group
After the case studies, participate in a Twitter Q&A session where you can submit your burning questions using the hashtag #DIW15. Panelists TBA.
We’ll see you there!
Now is the time for entrepreneurs to adapt and innovate
Meet the lifelong friends behind Delaware-born podcast ‘The Second Foundation’
How Wilmington’s Barn Creative made it to the Hockey Hall of Fame
15 Delaware Instragrams worth following
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware