(Photo by Olivia Obineme)
Spend the afternoon learning about today’s marketing challenges — and how to solve them.
Hear from the following speakers:
- Don’t Kick Your Customer in the Face: Hostility and Sincerity on the Open Web with Zach Phillips, The Kitchen
- The strength of non-digital in a digital world with Nick Matarese, The Barn Creative
- The Power of Color with Pauline Rubin, First Ascent Design
- Brand Building and a Social Media Roadmap with Emma Cowdery, Global Delaware, and Carroll Ivy Laurence, Social Stylate
- Social Media Marketing Trends to Watch for in 2016 with Justin Silva, The Archer Group
- Stop Wasting Over Half of Your Digital Ad Spend with David Clunes and Richard Rood, The Encima Group
After the case studies, participate in a Twitter Q&A session where you can submit your burning questions using the hashtag #DIW15. Panelists TBA.
We’ll see you there!
UD bio-influencer goes viral with ‘spider sheep’
Coming soon: ‘Today in Tech’ on DETV
How the ‘Blockchain Czarina’ became a networking app founder
Mastering the ‘halo effect’ in tech recruiting
Short Order Productions launches first national ad (with a Wilmington backdrop)
Is government-moderated social media near?
Instagram roundup: Zap World Champs of Skimboarding returns to Dewey
Verizon is looking for the brightest ideas on how to use its 5G technology
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware