(Photo by Brian James Kirk)
Whether you’re new to programming or wanting to sharpen your skills, this all-day conference on Nov. 19, during Delaware Innovation Week, is for you.
Dev Day will include beginner workshops on popular programming languages, a dev-focused conference with over 10 high-level developers and an inclusive after party. We’ll be at the coIN Loft all day. Join us!
Afterwards, grab lunch and settle in for Dev Talks, an afternoon of high-level dev talks focused on problem solving and innovative solutions.
- Angular at Chatham with Kurt Legerlotz, Chatham Financial
- Aurelia with Miguel Zakharia, First State .Net User Group
- Page Speed Optimization on the Web with John Himics, First Ascent Design
- Where the Devs at? Software for Hardware with Dustyn Roberts, University of Delaware
- Rapidly built mobile apps with Ionic with Dawn Milnamow, Kelsey Murphy and Samantha Kraft, Zip Code Wilmington students
- The Path to More Secure Development is Somewhere Between a Racetrack and The Fury Road with Phil Hagen, Red Canary
- The Power of Open Data with Mark Headd, Accela, Inc.
- Open Source Security on a PaaS with Shaun Tyndall, Inclind
- ADA Compliance – Making Web Accessibility Part of Your Development Process with Ian Lebbern, The Archer Group
- The Connected Cloud – Modern Applications and API Integrations with Rory Laitila, itr8group.com and SyncQL.io
Finally, close out the day with our Dev Conference After Party! Network, relax and celebrate #DIW15 in style. We’ll see you there!
Exploring Wilmington’s OpenGov
Do you understand the Freedom of Information Act?
5 questions with ‘Git Cute’ podcaster Jocelyn Harper
Verizon is looking for the brightest ideas on how to use its 5G technology
6 myths about making your website accessible to people with disabilities
Want to learn to code? Here’s your Delaware resource list
No coding class at your kid’s middle school? This dad-run org wants to help
Escape the August heat with cool AI tech
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware