(Photo by Brian James Kirk)
Whether you’re new to programming or wanting to sharpen your skills, this all-day conference on Nov. 19, during Delaware Innovation Week, is for you.
Dev Day will include beginner workshops on popular programming languages, a dev-focused conference with over 10 high-level developers and an inclusive after party. We’ll be at the coIN Loft all day. Join us!
Afterwards, grab lunch and settle in for Dev Talks, an afternoon of high-level dev talks focused on problem solving and innovative solutions.
- Angular at Chatham with Kurt Legerlotz, Chatham Financial
- Aurelia with Miguel Zakharia, First State .Net User Group
- Page Speed Optimization on the Web with John Himics, First Ascent Design
- Where the Devs at? Software for Hardware with Dustyn Roberts, University of Delaware
- Rapidly built mobile apps with Ionic with Dawn Milnamow, Kelsey Murphy and Samantha Kraft, Zip Code Wilmington students
- The Path to More Secure Development is Somewhere Between a Racetrack and The Fury Road with Phil Hagen, Red Canary
- The Power of Open Data with Mark Headd, Accela, Inc.
- Open Source Security on a PaaS with Shaun Tyndall, Inclind
- ADA Compliance – Making Web Accessibility Part of Your Development Process with Ian Lebbern, The Archer Group
- The Connected Cloud – Modern Applications and API Integrations with Rory Laitila, itr8group.com and SyncQL.io
Finally, close out the day with our Dev Conference After Party! Network, relax and celebrate #DIW15 in style. We’ll see you there!
Tech Impact is offering free software development classes for furloughed workers
Zip Code Wilmington will offer its April 8 info session via Zoom
Coderrific Academy’s virtual coding classes for kids will be free while schools are closed
Coderrific Academy classes are now part of Wilmington’s HeArt Under the Hoodie program
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Delaware