Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
It’s easy to get down on yourself and let some doubt creep in about your abilities. But it’s crucial to remember to appreciate your strengths. Otherwise, they may go to waste.
Landover-based company Hungry Harvest exemplifies this exact mindset. The “Shark Tank” alum saves fruits and vegetables that don’t make it to the supermarket, selling the would-be trash via a subscription model.
So the next time you’re doubting yourself and feel like you need to give up, remember to cherish yourself because others may benefit from your effort.
Technical.ly wants your feedback: Take our community survey to help us better meet your local tech info needs. As thanks, we’re picking a handful of survey takers to win a $50 gift card or a signed copy of Guy Raz’s book, “How I Built This.”
As part of Technical.ly’s RealLIST series, you can help honor the most influential technologists in your local community. Nominate who you believe is most deserving of a spot on the RealLIST Engineers 2021.
Heather Combs, chief commercial officer of 3Pillar Global, surmises that hybrid work has vastly improved the lives of workers. Here’s why she thinks that.
- MotoRefi is bringing on a Senior Software Engineer.
- Interested in using data to drive decision making? Join Analyst Institute as a Data Engineer.
- Rally Health is aiming to hire a Front End Software Engineer.
- cloudtamer.io is searching for a Senior Account Executive and is aiming to hire a Product Marketing Director as well.
- LePrix needs a Full Stack Laravel Engineer.
- Evolent Health is bringing on a Senior Data Scientist.
- Axios is hiring a Back-end Engineer.
- Think you can deliver? Amazon is searching for a Software Engineer.
- STRATIS is on the lookout for a Senior Agile Project Manager.
- Technically Media (hey, that’s us!) is looking to bring on a Business Intern for the fall.
- Digital health company NeuroFlow is looking for a Senior Software Engineer.
- Crossbeam is seeking to hire a Product Manager.
We’ll catch up soon!
If you want to check on new jobs in the mid-Atlantic region, go ahead and sift through Technical.ly’s jobs board any time.