(Photo by Flickr user Jim Larrison, used under a Creative Commons license)
The person who lands this role will lead the company’s engineering team, lead design reviews and act as the main point of communication with external teams.
Candidates should have four to seven years of programing experience and at least three years of experience managing engineering teams. The company doesn’t list a degree requirement in the job post, but interested engineers should have prior experience building high performing web services and be able to work with programs like Amazon Web Services, SparkSQL, JavaSQL and more. Comscore is advertising the position as remote as well.
The company is currently working to recapitalize its debt as it assesses COVID-19’s impact, while it simultaneously sees opportunity for growth within the gaming industry, reports Washington Business Journal.
Washington, D.C.-based Optoro is looking to add a data engineer to its team. The nine-year-old company manages a platform that uses data analytics to help brands determine the best way to sell off excess inventory.
The person in this role will be a part of a team focused on solving Optoro’s technical problem, internally and externally. Interested candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, have three or more years of software development experience and have knowledge of working with Python.
D.C. software company Thycotic is hiring for various roles in D.C. including a senior AWS cloud application administrator, senior campaign and program manager and a product manager. These openings have degree or certification preferences listed.
Twenty-four-year-old Thycotic provides cloud-ready privilege management solutions. The company also has job openings for its professional services, sales and business development and sales engineering teams.
Here are more jobs from around #dctech and courtesy of our tech jobs board:
- Software Engineer, Alexa at Amazon
- DevOps Engineer at Quorum
- Software Engineer, Data Science at Cofense
- Java Developer at 540
- Senior Software Engineer — Developer Tools at GetUpside
- Technical Product Owner — Climate Impact at Fannie Mae
- Software Engineering Instructor at Flatiron School
- Engineering Manager at FiscalNote
- Web Developer at The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
- Software Engineer at Grow Progress
- Lead Engineer at TransitScreen
- Senior User Experience Researcher at Raft
- DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer (IT Specialist) at Login.gov
- Engineering Manager at Axios
- Director of Engineering at Axios
- Full Stack Developer at Ordway*
- Sales Solution Engineer at Ordway
- Product Manager at Ordway
*Denotes a Technical.ly Talent client. Talent clients get guaranteed inclusion in our monthly On the Market series.-30-
This Week in Jobs DMV: Cat Census Edition
Northern Virginia’s ID.me plans to hire 1,000 new employees as it eyes major growth
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Dc