(Techncal.ly file image)
How are organizations equipped to save and manage their internship programs during 2020?
Technical.ly and Maryland Technology Internship Program invites you to join us for a conversation on how business leaders are adapting their programs during COVID-19 and the current movement against systemic racism. The virtual event brings together leaders of the UMBC-run state program that offers technology internships and businesses with experience building internship programs.
This webinar will take place on Thursday, June 18, from 4 to 5 p.m.
Hear insights from experts on:
- Managing remote interns
- How are companies organizing their programs?
- How do we increase value for interns during COVID-19?
- How did you find the MTIP program and what problem has it solved for you?
- In the wake of George Floyd’s death and the collective movement that we as a country are in the midst of, is this impacting how you’re thinking about your internship program and providing opportunities to people of color?
- Annie Weinschenk, assistant director at Maryland Technology Internship Program
- Ajay K. Gupta, CEO at HSR.health
- Pramod Raheja, CEO at Airgility, Inc.
- James Collins, program manager at Index Analytics LLC
- Richard Kleidman, COO at AirPhoton LLC
- Alex Galiani, business development manager at Technical.ly (moderator)
With a new coronavirus relief package underway, the government must implement proper screening
Events Roundup: Super Meetup returns (virtually) — and 5 more #dctech events in August
300+ small businesses in Alexandria affected by COVID-19 got relief grants
Here are the 4 finalists slated to pitch at Vinetta’s $20K Venture Challenge in the fall
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Dc