The Technical.ly Awards are coming to D.C.!
The Technical.ly Awards honor people and companies making a big difference within our tech communities. We will be celebrating the 12 technologists who were chosen as the inaugural RealLIST Engineers, and announcing the winners of seven different awards categories.
The Technical.ly Awards take place on Wednesday, Dec. 18, at Mindspace DC (1301 K St., NW).
What to expect:
- An evening of networking and celebration
- Food and beverages will be available
- Bring plenty of business cards and lots of energy — you’ll want to network.
- An awards ceremony celebrating our honorees and winners!
- Invention of the Year: What product, project or release new this year is the most promising?
- Impact Leader of the Year: Who has most made this community better through impact work, leadership, policymaking or other pathways this year?
- CTO of the Year: What technical leader is doing the most impressive work this year?
- Startup of the Year: What up-and-coming company shows the most promise?
- Growth Company of the Year: What established company is showing the most exciting growth?
- Corporate Innovation of the Year: What initiative or program at a locally based corporation is doing something unique and will have the most positive impact on our city?
- Culture Builder of the Year: What HR, people ops or community management pro is making the most impact within their company or organization?
See our full breakdown of the categories and nominees in each category here. Voting is open through Nov. 7.
SEED SPOT was recognized as a top incubator by UBI Global
DC Startup Week is launching a monthly event series on Nov. 15
Here are the winners from the 2019 Moxie Award in DC
Verizon is looking for the brightest ideas on how to use its 5G technology
WeDC Futures Forum defined a private-public vision for the connected DMV
There’s a new monthly event series coming to the DC area for entrepreneurs
Here’s who won at the 5th annual DC Timmy Awards
Escape the August heat with cool AI tech
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Dc