The Technical.ly Awards are coming to D.C.!
The Technical.ly Awards honor people and companies making a big difference within our tech communities. We will be celebrating the 12 technologists who were chosen as the inaugural RealLIST Engineers, and announcing the winners of seven different awards categories.
The Technical.ly Awards take place on Wednesday, Dec. 18, at Mindspace DC (1301 K St., NW).
What to expect:
- An evening of networking and celebration
- Food and beverages will be available
- Bring plenty of business cards and lots of energy — you’ll want to network.
- An awards ceremony celebrating our honorees and winners!
- Invention of the Year: What product, project or release new this year is the most promising?
- Impact Leader of the Year: Who has most made this community better through impact work, leadership, policymaking or other pathways this year?
- CTO of the Year: What technical leader is doing the most impressive work this year?
- Startup of the Year: What up-and-coming company shows the most promise?
- Growth Company of the Year: What established company is showing the most exciting growth?
- Corporate Innovation of the Year: What initiative or program at a locally based corporation is doing something unique and will have the most positive impact on our city?
- Culture Builder of the Year: What HR, people ops or community management pro is making the most impact within their company or organization?
See our full breakdown of the categories and nominees in each category here. Voting is open through Nov. 7.
Learn about the challenges founders face in ‘today’s data-driven world’ at SEED SPOT’s next meetup
This month’s Startup Social event will include a pitch competition
NET/WORK DC, the Super Bowl of job fairs, is back this March at The Yard
How this software engineer’s career change has helped her make change in the world
The holidays didn’t stop these 8 startup reps from pitching
1 Million Cups DC events will return on Jan. 8 at WeWork Navy Yard [Events Roundup]
Meet the winners of DC’s 2019 Technical.ly Awards
Introducing ‘Off the Sidelines,’ a new podcast series about startup investing
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Dc