Commercial real estate software company Aquicore is looking to hire a senior director of energy and facilities services and a software engineer. Founded in 2013, the Logan Circle-based company helps buildings monitor their usage of all utilities (electricity/gas/water/etc.) in real time. Both of these open positions are full-time and based in D.C.
For the software engineer position, Aquicore is looking for candidates with more than two years of experience, a degree in computer science or equivalent, and experience in developing back-end interfaces, APIs and web services. This employee will help “redefine how data is collected and used in the real estate industry.”
Aquicore’s senior director of energy and facilities services should have more than 10 years of experience in using building automation systems, know how to manage and organize engineering teams, and have knowledge of the design and implementation of end-to-end building automation hardware and software solutions, per the job description. The company prefers that candidates for this position have a professional engineer license and be a Certified Energy Manager.
One of those open position includes a maps backend engineer. Candidates for this role should have a strong proficiency in a programming language, have knowledge of Mapbox’s tech stack which includes , . This specific position did not list a degree requirement.
Mapbox is also hiring for engineering interns to work out of its offices in D.C., San Francisco, Beijing, Minsk, Helsinki and Japan.
D.C. based FiscalNote is looking to hire a chief technology officer. Launched in 2013, the company runs a legislative prediction platform and has shown much growth since its inception, including its CQ Roll Call acquisition a little over a year ago.
The company has multiple positions open, but those interested in this CTO role should be prepared to create and execute a foundational technology strategy for the growing company. Candidates should possess more than 15 years of tech leadership experience, have knowledge of software applications and have experience with hosting services like AWS and Azure.
Here are more jobs, courtesy of our tech jobs board:
- Software Engineer at Vistar Media
- Infrastructure Engineer at Nava*
- VP of Engineering at Nava
- Full-Stack Engineer at Quorum
- Senior Level Artificial Intelligence Technical Expert at United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Professional Services Engineering Lead at The Washington Post*
- Digital Analyst – Audience Development & Analytics at The Washington Post
- Manager, Software Engineering, Professional Services at The Washington Post
- IOS Engineer at The Washington Post
- Sr Associate, Data Analytics – United Income at Capital One
- Sr Product Manager – United Income at Capital One
- Digital Product Manager at The College Board
- Account Manager at cvent
- Lead Application (Product) Security Engineer at cvent
- Senior Full Stack Software Engineer at The Washington Post
- Experienced Software Engineer – Backend at Nava
- Rendering Engineer (OpenGL, Vulcan, C++) at Vectorworks
- C++ Software Engineer (3D Lighting Design Software) at Vectorworks
- Senior Associate, Content Marketing at Social Tables
- Senior Product Manager at Social Tables
*Denotes a Technical.ly Talent client. Talent clients get guaranteed inclusion in our monthly On the Market series.-30-
Tysons-based TheIncLab expanded to Florida with an AI lab
This Week in Jobs: Hot Date Edition
Here’s what Procurated’s founder considered when making his first hire last year
How this software engineer’s career change has helped her make change in the world
This Week in Jobs: Love Shack Edition
NET/WORK DC, the Super Bowl of job fairs, is back this March at The Yard
2019 was one of Arlington-based DivvyCloud’s best growth years yet
Introducing ‘Off the Sidelines,’ a new podcast series about startup investing
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Dc