(Photo by Flickr user Marco Verch, used under a Creative Commons license)
C5 Accelerate, a D.C.-based global business accelerator, announced that it is welcoming a group of startups into its fifth accelerator program launching at the end of this month.
The three-week cyber and space program will welcome six early-stage companies from Sept. 30 thru Oct. 18. The accelerator will conclude with a panel and pitch day on Oct. 18, where participating founders will present their ventures to C5 Accelerate’s network, and be able to hear advice from cyber and space leaders.
Here are the six companies chosen to participate in C5 Accelerate’s next cohort (with descriptions adapted from C5’s language):
- ArQit, a security and blockchain-focused space startup using laser tech in the transfer of secure data
- Keyless Technologies, a decentralized biometric authentication and identity management platform
- ANOVA Intelligence, a cyber intelligence provider for U.S. national security agencies
- metaMe, a digital privacy data and anonymity company that lets users control their own information
- YetiCloud, a B2B IT automation software company focused on helping solve problems in the cloud
- Think Cyber Security, a cyber education and security awareness training company
The latest cohort will also have an opportunity to connect with venture capital investors during the program.
C5 Accelerate has been leading accelerator programs since 2016, and reports that 75 startups from 44 different countries have graduated from its program.-30-
WhyHotel is bringing a pop-up location to Maryland’s Merriweather District
Ordway plans to double its team this year after securing $10M in Series A funding
These 12 AI and big data companies are entering Dcode’s 2020 accelerator program
Cybersecurity startup HyperQube nabbed an investment from CIT GAP Funds
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Dc