(Photo by Pixabay user rawpixel, used under a Creative Commons license)
Census Open Innovation Labs (COIL) at the U.S. Census Bureau is hiring a full-stack engineer. COIL is comprised of a “startup-like team” that specifically focuses on open innovation government projects, the organization said. Candidates should have three to four years of experience and an ability to help grow COIL’s engineering capabilities.
The person in this role will work closely with three other designers who all have front-end development experience under their belts. The majority of the COIL team is D.C.-based, but the company is flexible with remote work as well.
The D.C. Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO) is hiring a business relationship analyst. The person in this role will act as a liaison between OCTO and its client agencies for the delivery of solutions, capabilities or other project work. Candidates must have experience coordinating, collaborating and implementing IT projects, the office said, and a project management certification and a background in customer success, business analysis and design thinking is preferred.
Outside of this position, OCTO is consistently promoting #dctech jobs via Twitter and at careers.dc.gov.
— OCTO (@OCTODC) August 20, 2019
Digital media company Axios is hiring for a head of back-end engineering. Candidates must possess experience in software engineering, have led a team before in a managerial role and have knowledge of Python, Node, related frameworks and tech, the company said.
Benefits at the company include a commuter and cell phone benefit, an annual learning and development stipend, a generous vacation policy and more.
Here are more jobs, courtesy of our tech jobs board:
- Senior Product Manager at Social Tables
- Ecommerce Analytics Manager at Mars – SymbioScience
- Software Engineer at Vistar Media
- VP of Engineering at Nava*
- Cybersecurity Control Assessor at Booz Allen
- Community Marketing Associate at Flatiron
- Learning & Development Manager at The Know Worldwide
- Product Designer at Viget
- Marketing Specialist, Bikes & Scooters at Lyft
- Director, Development Support and Systems at AARP
- Senior Systems Architecture Engineer at the Aerospace Corporation
- Infrastructure Engineer at Nava
- IOS Engineer at The Washington Post*
- Manager, Software Engineering, Professional Services at The Washington Post
- Digital Analyst – Audience Development & Analytics at The Washington Post
- Professional Services Engineering Lead at The Washington Post
- Search & Social Ad Specialist at Media Cause
- Program Manager at KeyW
- Client Service Associate at Brighton Jones
- Software Engineer at PAE
- .NET Core Cloud Developer at Pragmatics Inc.
- Senior Full Stack Software Engineer at The Washington Post
- Experienced Software Engineer – Backend at Nava
- Marketing Assistant at Marcus and Millichap
- Marketing Graphic Designer at CoStar Group
*Denotes a Technical.ly Talent client. Talent clients get guaranteed inclusion in our monthly On the Market series.
Amazon is bringing its first-ever Career Day event to Arlington next week
This Week in Jobs: Sans serif edition
Power Moves: Lucas McCanna leaves 1776 to lead marketing at CUCollaborate
Verizon is looking for the brightest ideas on how to use its 5G technology
This Week in Jobs: Now in Euros
This Week in Jobs: Take an innovacation
ICX Media gets new CEO and raises $6.6M in funding
Escape the August heat with cool AI tech
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Dc