(Photo via kCura on Facebook)
On the Market is a Technical.ly column where we highlight noteworthy job openings and the people who are lookin’. Got a submission? Email us and tell us why it belongs in the roundup.
Herndon, Virginia-based DocASAP, developer of a patient access and engagement platform, is looking to geek up its team by filling seven open positions. The healthcare startup’s platform is targeted at health systems, health plans and physician groups. Launched in 2012, DocASAP closed a $8.6 million Series A funding round in 2017 and has raised $9.4 million to date.
Using DocASAP’s platform, patients can manage their appointments, providers can conduct care surveys, and the system even sends its customers notifications, like a “what you need to know” checklist before your next appointment.
These are the full-time positions the company is looking to fill:
- Product Manager – Patient Access & Engagement Applications
- Product Manager – Integrations & Implementations
- Business Analyst
- UI/UX Design Lead
- Technical Project Manager
- Integration Engineer
- Account Manager
All of the position require either a bachelor’s degree or years of equivalent experience in each field.
D.C.’s Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO) is looking for a full-time IT program manager.
— OCTO (@OCTODC) June 24, 2019
The person in this role will work with OCTO’s Citywide Messaging team, the operator of the District’s enterprise email solution, collaboration solutions and mobile messaging platform. This role will also assist D.C. agencies with technical services and will report to the associate chief of infrastructure services.
A degree is not required but candidates must have IT-related education and/or experience. A program management certification is also preferred. The office also has six other open IT positions listed on its site.
Public transportation tech company TransitScreen is still doing some hiring after it recently announced its first public funding raise. The startup is still looking to add a sales development representative, account executive and director of sales to its team. For all of the positions, TransitScreen didn’t have a college degree listed in the qualifications.
Here are more jobs, courtesy of our tech jobs board:
- Full Stack Developer at The Washington Post*
- Senior Full Stack Software Engineer at The Washington Post
- Back End Developer/Engineer—Arc Engineering at The Washington Post
- Full Stack Engineer at Give Campus
- Sales Account Executive at rooam
- Infrastructure Engineer at Nava*
- Experienced Software Engineer – Backend at Nava
- Full Stack Engineer at Upside Business Travel
- Account Executive at SmartLogic
- General Manager at Getaround
- Senior Full Stack Software Developer at Affiliated Engineers Inc.
- Full Stack Engineer at Leverage
- Project Manager at Hybrent
*Denotes a Technical.ly Talent client. Talent clients get guaranteed inclusion in our monthly On the Market series.
Power Moves: Kelly Miller joins FTI Consulting, Excella gets a new VP of strategic growth
This Week in Jobs: Point and Click Edition
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Dc