(Photo by Rich Kessler)
Are you ready to NET/WORK?
Technical.ly’s NET/WORK tech jobs fair returns next week on Wednesday, March 27, and Alley powered by Verizon is the place to be if you’re looking for a new opportunity in tech.
Looking for the next step in your career? There will be 11 hiring organizations — up from nine just a few days ago — at the event and looking to find tech talent. Some are returning from last year’s successful event, but there are a handful of new names added to the list to find fresh blood as well.
Here’s our current list of hiring organizations:
- Why Hotel
- Capital One
- Upside Travel
- Flatiron School
- Hatch Apps
- SparkLabs Cyber
Attend if you are:
- Looking for full-time work with a company that fits your skills and personality
- Seeking opportunities in design, engineering, UX/UI, etc.
- A recent grad looking for an apprenticeship
- Interested in freelance gigs
- Interested in learning skills from seasoned developers and engineers
- Currently employed, but want to feel out future opportunities
- Looking to network
The NET/WORK 2019 agenda
The event runs from 6 to 8 p.m., including open networking with hiring organizations on the exhibit floor. Happy hour is 8 to 9 p.m. — grab a beer (if you’re 21+!) and some snacks and network with fellow job seekers, students and hiring organizations! (Some hiring organizations may break down their tables before happy hour.)
And when you can squeeze in some time between all of the happenings, you can also get your:
- Professional headshot taken by our photographer Dominique Nichole
- Resume reviewed by professional resume experts and career coaches from Flatiron
Interested in our matchmaking program? We’re working to overhaul the traditional hiring process, and if you’re looking to be a part of a new way to hire, upload your resume here, and we will potentially place you with one of our hiring companies.
We’ll see you there!
Here’s what to expect from Blackboard’s virtual BbWorld 2020 conference
Events Roundup: 10 virtual tech events you should attend this July
Nominations are open for the second annual .ORG Impact Awards
Women in Technology is hosting a virtual job fair on June 25
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Dc