Job seekers, here’s an opportunity to work smarter, not harder.
Technical.ly will host the fourth annual NET/WORK DC tech hiring event March 27, 2019, at Alley powered by Verizon. Organizations can show off their company culture and attendees can show off their personality. Oh, and there will be a happy hour.
We know that great technologists have options when it comes to finding a job, so we’re building an environment where employers and attendees can test the “fit.” Suits and ties are optional and conversations that dig deep are encouraged.
What to expect :
- Meet local tech companies for a job or your next business connection.
- Snap a professional headshot for your Linkedin photo.
- Get the inside scoop on how to land your next opportunity from resume reviewers.
- Continue the conversation at happy hour from 8-9 p.m.
- Grab tons of free swag, biz cards, and good vibes .
Is your company interested in exhibiting at NET/WORK DC?
The exhibiting companies at NET/WORK have an opportunity to meet high-quality candidates, grow their hiring pipeline, amplify their employer brand and make offers to the most competitive potential employees. Learn more about what NET/WORK has to offer here.
Want to attend all of our NET/WORK events? We are doing this a few times this year in our other markets:
- Technical.ly Philly is hosting NET/WORK Philly the day before, Feb. 26, 2019, at the Fillmore Philly. For more info click here.
- Technical.ly Baltimore will host NET/WORK Baltimore on March 14, 2019 at Thumel Business Center of the University of Baltimore. For more info click here.
- Technical.ly Delaware will be hosting NET/WORK Delaware on March 20, 2019 at CSC. For more info click here.
At Introduced’s MESSAGE room, we’ll be talking digital content, hiring and (!) Gritty
3 strategies DC companies are employing to close the gender gap in tech
3 companies you need to meet today at Technical.ly’s NET/WORK DC jobs fair
Building a data acquisition system? Don’t make this mistake
Here’s the data behind the 70+ jobs available at NET/WORK DC
Meet these 11 companies hiring tech talent at NET/WORK DC on March 27
Find some of the best open tech jobs in the District at NET/WORK DC
This fast-growing SaaS company aims to be a force for change in the energy industry
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Dc