(Photo via Meetup)
It’s time for the annual networking happy hour that puts the rest to shame. Technical.ly’s Super Meetup is back! The opportunity to bring together all of the tech-related meetup groups in D.C for one big blast of synergy is happening Wednesday, Aug. 16, from 6–9 p.m. at WeWork White House.
It’s the summer, so we all deserve a break and a chance to relax with a cold drink and hang with friends, old and new.
Let’s celebrate all of the hard work our community puts in to growing the District and recognize the meetup organizers that put together valuable programming each month.
Each participating meetup will have the opportunity to give a quick shoutout about their group, including details on when they get together and their overall mission. Plus, chat with the organizers one-on-one to find out more ways to get involved.
Get involved with these meetup groups:
- CDK: Coder/Designer Keggers
- DC Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- DC Blockchain Users Group
- Ed Tech DMV
- Talented Tech Freelancers
Interested in getting your meetup group involved? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
If you aren’t familiar with Super Meetup, here are a few tips/tricks to make sure you get the most out of your experience:
- We’ll have some color-coordinated dots so you can self-select into a few categories (seeking opportunities, looking to hire, looking to network, etc.).
- Grab a bite to eat since you’ll be skipping dinner to nourish your networking needs.
- Grab a beer thanks to our awesome host WeWork White House.
- Bring plenty of business cards and lots of energy.
Plus, if you’re feeling adventurous, join Technical.ly at our other four Super Meetups across the East Coast!
- Delaware: July 25, 1313 Innovation
- Baltimore: July 26, Baltimore Studios
- Brooklyn: Aug. 2, Work & Co
- Philadelphia: Aug. 14, Uptown Beer Garden
Learn about the challenges founders face in ‘today’s data-driven world’ at SEED SPOT’s next meetup
This month’s Startup Social event will include a pitch competition
NET/WORK DC, the Super Bowl of job fairs, is back this March at The Yard
How this software engineer’s career change has helped her make change in the world
The holidays didn’t stop these 8 startup reps from pitching
1 Million Cups DC events will return on Jan. 8 at WeWork Navy Yard [Events Roundup]
Technical.ly is heading home for the holidays
Introducing ‘Off the Sidelines,’ a new podcast series about startup investing
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Dc