(Photo by Staff)
Take a normal jobs fair, kill the awkwardness, add swag, add multi-level positions in D.C.’s hottest tech firms and add … happy hour? Only then do you end up with NET/WORK.
It’s rare when a hiring event encourages organizations to show off their company culture and attendees are comfortable enough to show off their personality. On March 29, take advantage of precisely this atmosphere at Technical.ly’s annual tech jobs fair.
The 2017 edition of NET/WORK will be held in Iron Yard D.C.’s new digs. Get an exclusive look at their brand new space, show off your skills and land that dream job. We believe in you!
Enjoy this acrostic of all the cool stuff in store:
- Network with over 100 attendees and over 20 companies.
- Extra time is available to network at a happy hour from 7-8 p.m.
- Take a professional headshot for your next LinkedIn photo.
- Workshops for dev and career topics will happen every hour.
- Opportunities to hang with our region’s coolest tech companies.
- Resume reviews to get noticed for your next interview.
- Keep energized the whole time with complimentary coffee.
(Yes, this event is impactful and we’re excited about it.)
Can’t get enough? You can also join us at NET/WORK in our other markets:
- NET/WORK in Baltimore is on Feb. 23, 2017 at the Baltimore Museum of Industry. For more info click here.
- NET/WORK in Philly is on Feb. 7, 2017 at the Fillmore Philly. For more info click here.
- NET/WORK in Delaware is in March, date and details TBA.
Bobbie Kilberg is retiring after 22 years of leading Northern Virginia Tech Council
This Week in Jobs: Here Fishy, Fishy Edition
This Week in Jobs: Rock Wall and Ball Pit Edition
Verizon is looking for the brightest ideas on how to use its 5G technology
6 ways to make your hiring process more inclusive
Power Moves: Selina McPherson is now leading marketing efforts at The Brand Guild
This Week in Jobs: For the Birds Edition
Escape the August heat with cool AI tech
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Dc