About Warby Parker
Warby Parker is an eye wear and fashion brand.
The company was founded in 2010 by Wharton undergradutes, including Neil Blumenthal. The business is often listed as a prominent example of a company being founded in Philadelphia and then departing to New York City, though the reasons are complicated.
Technical.ly Coverage (18 posts)
- With free glasses, Vision for Baltimore looks to help students see clearly in the classroom
- T. Rowe Price leads $75M funding round for Warby Parker
- Meet Lady Gaga’s former manager: West Philly native and tech investor
- Pa. Senate considers releasing public school spending data [LINKS]
- History doesn’t repeat itself, but it does rhyme: VC William Peng
- Safeguard CEO is new BFTP chairman [Startup Roundup]