About Social Tables
Social Tables is a D.C.-based events planning software company.
In 2016, the company moved into a new Washington D.C. headquarters, where their staff frequently hosted local tech community events. That year, company founder Dan Berger announced a $13 million Series B financing round, leading some to wonder whether it might be another prominent D.C. tech anchor.
Technical.ly Coverage (40 posts)
- Power Moves: Hatch welcomes two hires, 2U adds a member to its board of directors
- These DC-based companies were recognized in Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 Ranking
- Merger in the events space: Cvent acquires Social Tables
- Power Moves: Second time’s a charm for Social Tables ‘boomerang employee’
- This DC tech firm just released its third diversity report
- 5 #dctech jobs to check out before the end of the year