We build software for low-income Americans who are often overlooked by traditional tech innovation. Our current focus is food stamps, a $70 billion program that reaches 45 million Americans.
Technical.ly Coverage (9 posts)
- These 20 startups are the rising stars of Brooklyn: realLIST 2018
- Propel adds coupons from Quotient to make food stamps go further
- Startups hiring this week: Civil, Carmera, Propel and more
- Job openings in Brooklyn tech: Huxley, Civil, Propel
- Jimmy Chen: How the software behind Snapchat and Tinder can help fight poverty
- Applications are open for Brooklyn’s premier civic-tech incubator