About Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation
Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation is a joint venture between the City of Philadelphia and the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce. The quasi-governmental organization is Philadelphia’s economic development agency.
Technical.ly Coverage (22 posts)
- The Amazon HQ2 bid has reportedly cost $545K. What will Philly get in exchange?
- Back these 3 tech nonprofits at the PHL Innovation Picnic
- Introduced by Technical.ly’s Impact track will get you fired up to do good
- Ben Franklin will oversee StartUp PHL’s second seed fund, with $3.5M to start
- Next month: Learn how to get funded with state-backed VC firm Ben Franklin Tech Partners
- The city is making big changes to StartUp PHL