NPower helps nonprofits use technology to better serve their communities, by providing integrated technology services including planning, consulting and training.
It was founded as part of a national NPower Network by Microsoft but has since become independent.
Technical.ly Coverage (8 posts)
- 12 ways Baltimore orgs are creating new paths to a tech job
- 7 ways Brooklynites can start learning to code for free
- Want to close the tech talent gap? Here are 2 new ways to get involved
- ‘In short, we really do the same thing’: Why 501cTech and Tech Impact merged
- NPower is branching out
- This Brooklyn access org just launched IT training courses in West Baltimore