Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE) activates the entrepreneurial mindset in young people.
Research shows that the entrepreneurial mindset — skills including innovation, self-reliance, comfort with risk, communication, and problem-solving — prepares young people for lifelong success. Equipped with the mindset, as well as with the business and academic skills that NFTE teaches, NFTE students are ready to thrive in the innovation economy no matter what path they choose. NFTE focuses its work on under-resourced communities, with programs in 24 schools across the Greater Philadelphia Metro area and in 10 other regions across the U.S.
Technical.ly Coverage (11 posts)
- This program helps high-schoolers find their way to tech
- Why SAP hosted 70 high-schoolers at its Newtown Square HQ this month
- Youth nonprofit Black Girls Code is coming to Philly in 2015 [Links Roundup]
- Workshop School students, NFTE grad included in White House Maker Faire
- High schoolers win biz competition with phone-charging solar jacket
- Why former Safeguard Scientifics CEO raised $1M for youth entrepreneurship org