About Free Library of Philadelphia
The Free Library of Philadelphia is the public library system serving Philadelphia. The library is the tenth largest public library system in the United States. The governance of the library is unique among public libraries in the United States, as it is neither a city agency or nonprofit organization. The library is governed by both an independent city agency managed by its own board of directors and a separate nonprofit organization, The Free Library of Philadelphia Foundation.
Technical.ly Coverage (55 posts)
- The Philly Tech Week 2019 calendar is filling up. Here’s what you need to know
- This library fanatic is touring all 54 Free Library of Philadelphia branches
- Edward Snowden is coming to the Free Library of Philadelphia (virtually)
- Knight Foundation, Niantic partner to set up Pokémon Go stops at the Free Library
- Solve a whodunit and ‘dispel the fog’ at this immersive exhibit at the Free Library
- What if you could check out mobile hotspots at the Free Library?