About Edison Partners
Edison Partners is a venture capital firm based in Central Jersey. It changed its name from Edison Ventures to Edison Partners in the summer of 2014.
Technical.ly Coverage (40 posts)
- Edison Partners leads $5.4M growth investment for Arlington, Va.–based ExecVision
- Edison Partners leads $9M Series A for Brooklyn-based compliance firm
- LeadiD raised $10 million and got a new name: Jornaya
- Can Neat Company get out of its slump?
- Sign up to pitch investors from First Round, Osage, Safeguard — in a chatroom
- Media analytics company iQ media raises $9M Series B from Edison Partners