DuPont is an American chemical company that was founded in July 1802 as a gunpowder mill.
The company has grown to 58,000 employees working at more than 210 sites in more than 90 countries around the globe.
Technical.ly Coverage (33 posts)
- The email chain of shame and 5 better ways to do business
- Tackling these supply chain gaps could give your company a head start
- Will DowDuPont’s product shift bring the ‘old DuPont’ back to Delaware?
- It’s official: DuPont is no longer synonymous with Delaware
- Inspiring Women in STEM conference returns in October
- Why Philly’s maker community could benefit from NextFab’s Wilmington spot