Amino, formerly known as Curren-C, is a blockchain adtech company founded in 2016. The company combines blockchain, payments, and advertising technologies to bring transparency to online advertising transactions. It was founded by Will Luttrell, cofounder of Integral Ad Science; David Bookspan, cofounder of Monetate, DreamIt Ventures, and MarketSpan, Inc.; and Chris Chapman, cofounder of Sailthru and SafeRoute.
Technical.ly Coverage (10 posts)
- 7 questions employers ask their dev candidates
- These Philadelphia tech companies will make waves in 2019: Technical.ly realLIST
- Checking in on the realLIST startups of 2018
- Software developers: Here’s what tech employers are looking for in 2018
- On the Market: Hiring moves at healthtech startup IncentFit (plus 17 other open jobs)
- Technical.ly is automating searches for venture capital raises. Meet Funding Bot