CubeSmart is one of the nation’s largest publicly traded self-storage companies. Our mission is to simplify the organizational and logistical challenges created by the many life events and business needs of our customers — through innovative solutions, unparalleled service and genuine care.
At CubeSmart, we believe in the power of our team to create meaningful customer experiences. That’s why we’re bringing our software development in-house, giving you the opportunity to work on projects that truly matter. You’ll have the chance to collaborate with other experienced professionals, learn new skills and make a real impact on the business. We’re building a technology platform to lead the industry through unique wholly owned and supported systems. Our team of innovative engineers work to scale our systems beyond the basics and transform our platforms for the next generation. We’re revolutionizing standard point of sale systems into a best-in-class customer management platform and creating excellence in application development, web development and software engineering to lead the competition.
How does CubeSmart provide innovative solutions to our customers?
At CubeSmart, we are redefining the customer experience and meeting the changing needs of our customers through innovative solutions.
● Leveraging Digital Platforms — replicate the in-person experience across all customer touch points.
● Omni-Channel Experience — a fully integrated experience where customers can seamlessly transition between various channels and platforms.
● Customer Preference — provide optionality to meet the customer in the way they wish to interact.
● Award Winning Customer Service — continue to provide industry-leading service both in-store and across all of our digital platforms.
Read about our innovations like our CubeSmart Mobile App, SmartRental online rental experience, SmartView Management Reporting App and more.
We are proud to have won awards like Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces 3 times in a row and our CEO, Chris Marr, recognized as the 2022 CEO of the Year by the HR Department of the Year and HR Excellence awards!
Originally established in 2004, CubeSmart has driven innovation and has seen continuous growth year over year. We serve our customers who need us in ways they don’t expect. We make CubeSmart an extension of our customers’ homes by creating a consistent, stress-free and seamless omnichannel experience. Our goal is to deliver simple solutions, tailored to every customer’s needs.
At CubeSmart, we are focused on minimizing the impact we make on the environment. Self-storage remains an exceptionally low-impact business as it consumes less energy and water while emitting fewer greenhouse gases than other real estate property types.
What’s Inside a Career at CubeSmart?
At CubeSmart, we say that it’s what’s inside that counts. To us, this is more than a tagline about storing belongings. It is also about what you will find in a career here. What’s inside may surprise you.
We simplify challenges and innovate solutions that make storing with us easy and makes working with us exciting. Inside, you’ll have opportunities, tackle challenges, innovate and grow with us. We are not the average storage company. We prioritize relationship-building, forming bonds with our customers, our partners, our neighbors and especially with each other.
Here, you belong to a team; and that team takes pride in what we do, how we do it and who we do it with. At CubeSmart, you’ll grow, you’ll belong and you’ll feel the difference each day. Because at CubeSmart, it’s what’s inside that counts.
What are CubeSmart’s core values?
● Visualize Success
● Accept Responsibility
● Lead By Examples
● Understand the Customer
● Eliminate Barriers to Yes
● Service with Passion
What benefits does CubeSmart offer?
Our team culture is about making a difference and showing genuine care for each other and our communities. That’s why we care deeply about your wellbeing and providing a great work experience and meaningful benefits to support your health, your future and our communities.
● Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug plans
● Mental health support to you and your family at no charge
● Work life balance that allows you a hybrid work schedule, remote working options and paid time off to reset and recharge
● A focus on your financial future through our 401k offerings and free financial consulting
● Tuition reimbursement and training to allow you to receive an advanced degree or take courses or certifications to enhance your skills
Our Philosophy of Inclusion
At CubeSmart, we respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each teammate who they are. We believe that our business is better because of the diversity of participation, thought and action that comes from the unique individuals who come to work here.
Every teammate deserves the right to come to work as their authentic self. Our goal for CubeSmart is to be a place where people feel supported, listened to and able to do their personal best. Our philosophy isn’t any different from our philosophy regarding customer interactions, namely to treat our customers as they want to be treated. When it comes to our teammates, we ask that everyone treat each other as they want to be treated.
Who are you looking to hire currently?
● Azure Cloud Engineer
● Cloud Security Engineer
● Data Engineer
● Lead Software Engineer - Backend
● Lead Software Engineer - UI
● Manager, Web Development
● Program Manager, HRIS
● Senior Application Developer
● Senior Manager, Infrastructure Architecture
● Senior Software Developer
● Software Engineer - Backend