Boomi is a software-as-a-service cloud integration platform for enterprise businesses.
The company had headquarters in suburban Berwyn, Chester County Pennsylvania when it was acquired by Dell in November 2010, making it one of the Philadelphia region’s most prominent tech acquisitions of the Web 2.0 era.
Successive volunteer directors of the popular Philly Startup Leaders entrepreneurship network came from the company, including former CEO Bob Moul in December 2011 and then cofounder Rick Nucci in September 2013.
Technical.ly Coverage (27 posts)
- Dell Boomi, Perpay, Relay win 2018 PACT Enterprise Awards
- Guru sets up its ‘next stage’ with $9.3 million Series A
- Rick Nucci on Bloomberg TV: ‘It’s a really cool time to be working on enterprise software’
- Watch out for these entrepreneurial blind spots: ex-BFTP investor Alan Kraus
- Want to hire developers? Learn from Dell Boomi’s sponsorship strategy
- Dell sold its software group but Boomi is staying put