One in six people worldwide has a neurologic disease that has no effective treatment. Blackfynn helps the neuroscience and neurology communities make optimal use of data by powering an innovative platform that integrates and puts complex data in context. The Blackfynn Data Science Platform™ enables seamless upload, visualization and integration of data regardless of source or format, collaborative science across teams, powerful search and analytics. Blackfynn’s industry-leading platform enables more effective research and development of personalized medicines, devices and clinical interventions. For more information, please visit https://www.blackfynn.com.
Technical.ly Coverage (19 posts)
- Power Moves: Smart-city leader Ellen Hwang is joining the Knight Foundation
- Blackfynn expands partnership with the Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Checking in on the realLIST startups of 2018
- Michael J. Fox Foundation taps Philly startup for Parkinson’s research
- Software developers: Here’s what tech employers are looking for in 2018
- On the Market: The Salvation Army is training and placing people in tech jobs