About Barnes Foundation
The Barnes Foundation is a celebrated art museum and collection. It features examples of Post-Impressionist paintings by Cezanne, Matisse and others.
Based in Center City Philadelphia, its move from suburban Merion, Pa. in summer 2012 was controversial due to various interpretations of the final wishes of founder Albert Barnes.
Technical.ly Coverage (9 posts)
- How Drexel’s ExCITe Center is helping the Barnes reach a more diverse audience
- How the Barnes got this Brooklyn technologist to move to Philly
- Here’s where you’ll find the Barnes Foundation’s IT director at Philly Tech Week
- Barnes Foundation’s ‘Keys to the Collection’ app balances play, learning
- Barnes Foundation’s website is near-perfectly accessible
- Inside the Singh Center: Penn’s $92M nanotechnology home [PHOTOS]