About Autism Expressed
Autism Expressed is an edtech startup that provides curriculum and learning for adolescents with Autism. It was founded in 2011 by Philadelphia teacher Michele McKeone.
Watch the below promotional video from the company.
Technical.ly Coverage (19 posts)
- Digitability to help students with cognitive disabilities at 18 Philly schools
- Autism Expressed pitches at Google’s autism-focused Pitch Playground
- DreamIt Ventures launches an internship program with Coded by Kids [Startup Roundup]
- Penn’s edtech incubator EDSi graduates first class of 3 startups
- Why it’s the right time to rethink Philly edtech [TONIGHT]
- OneTwoSee raises $1.3M from Robin Hood Ventures, MissionOG [roundup]