More than 70 representatives from Sacramento’s business community visited Philadelphia last month to learn about the development of an innovation community.
It was the first time the annual Sacramento Metro Chamber’s study mission came to Philadelphia. The PHL Convention and Visitors Bureau helped coordinate, including its marketing director Danielle Cohn.
Featuring tours (one of N3rd Street), interviews and panel discussions with a broad coalition of Philadelphia creative business community members, including, full disclosure, one with this reporter.
Hear about the Sacramento delegation’s experience here:
- Editorial by Mayor Carol Garcia of Roseville, The Sacramento Bee
- Editorial by CEO Bill Mueller of Valley Vision, Mayor of Elk Grove Gary Davis & Sacramento City Councilmember Steve Hansen; published in Sacramento Business Journal, Oct 4th.
- Blog post by participant Matt Kolbert
- Blog post by Trip Chair Christine Ault and Vice Trip Chair Tim Murphy
- Blog Post by Valley Vision CEO Bill Mueller
- Blog Post by SARTA board member David Sanders
To boot, Alex Hillman, who also addressed the group, will return the favor by visiting Sacramento.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.