Of the 140 events now part of the calendar of Philly Tech Week presented by AT&T, many of the anchor events are represented by conference-style Track Days of similarly themed events in close proximity.
Don’t worry, there are events of any track nearly any time of day during the week, but here’s what these Track Days look like:
- Sat. April 5, Dev Day, University City: Learn skills in workshops on AngularJS, SQL, Node.js, HTML and CSS and responsive web design from developers at local tech companies in this series of workshops.
- April 7, Civic Track Day, Center City: Hear from leaders like First Round Capital‘s Josh Kopelman and Center City District head Paul Levy about how the tech sector is changing Philadelphia, plus be the first to get the results of our first ever Tech CEO Survey. Plus, OpenAccessPhilly has its biggest event yet.
- April 8, Media Track Day, Northern Liberties: How does SEER Interactive use content marketing?How does AT&T use geo-fence technology and location-based marketing? Those questions answered and more during the Future of Digital Marketing anchor, plus a PR for Startups event and, yes, an after-party at the Piazza.
- April 9, Business Track Day, University City: Investors from up and down the East Coast are coming to Philly to talk about investment in their city and how Philadelphia fits into that East Coast tech scene narrative. Plus, a student startup competition and #Failfest.
- April 10, Access Track Day, North Philly: Give back to the tech community with our Commit Service Pledge, which kicks off on Access Track Day.
- April 11, Creative Track Day, Center City: Schoolly D, RJD2, WXPN’s Bruce Warren and more are talking about music and tech. Plus, our annual Signature Event throwdown.