This month, the new website for the fifth annual Philly Tech Week will launch. We’re proud to announce that Comcast will be the 2015 title sponsor and host for the Signature Event, April 24, 2015. Keep an eye out for more details on this new partnership when we officially announce the 2015 website.
In preparation for launch, here’s some important tips and deadlines regarding how to get involved in #PTW15:
- Organize an event! Philly Tech Week wouldn’t exist without the participation from our community organizers. Check out our Event Organizer Guide for more information on hosting an event during the week.
- Want your company to have serious visibility? We have plenty of sponsorship opportunities available throughout the week. Check out our Media Kit for more information.
- Interested in speaking? Fill out our Speaker Interest Form.
- Want to show off your app/product/company? Tell us about yourself and apply to demo at either or Kickoff (4/17) or the Signature Event (4/24).
- Just looking to help out? We always need volunteers at our events, fill out this brief form and we’ll contact you with opportunities as the week gets closer.
- ATTEND! Don’t forget to mark your calendars, we’re less than four months away! It’s April 17-25, 2015.
If you are organizing an event, here are the deadlines you should know:
- Friday, Feb. 20: All event submissions must be submitted online to be included in the print magazine. The print magazine will be distributed to over 100 locations in the area.
- Monday, March 2: Technical.ly will be offering micro-grants to event organizers in need of extra funding. Fill out this application form to be eligible.
- Wednesday, April 1: Last call for event submissions, no joke. To be included in Philly Tech Week, you must submit your event by this date. This includes all event details (date, time, location, etc.).
Some great ideas have already started circulating for Philly Tech Week. In December, we hosted a Help Plan PTW15 live event as well as our first-ever PTW15 Twitter Chat. Read our recap posts to check out what you may have missed.
Our website will be launching soon. In the meantime, if you are interested in organizing an event for Philly Tech Week, contact Catherine Sontag, Technical.ly Community Events Coordinator, at email@example.com.
See you in April!