We wrapped up our fourth annual Baltimore Innovation Week earlier this month.
The week was a success with 57 events and close to 10,000 attendees. We’ll have a full impact report coming, but #BIW15 received a plethora of media attention this year, and we want to share it with you.
Here’s a list of #BIW15 press hits worth giving a look. (And remember, of course, that Technical.ly Baltimore covered the week heavily. Find that coverage here.)
Baltimore Business Journal
- What To Check Out During Baltimore Innovation Week
- Baltimore medical device startup wins Steve Case’s $100,000
- Challenges shaped OrderUp, Millennial Media deals, founders tell Baltimore Innovation Week attendees
- Sisu Global Heath wins $100,000 investment from AOL co-founder Steve Case
- ‘Beta City’ event will showcase Baltimore region’s entrepreneurship
- Baltimore Mag
- ABC2 News
- Huffington Post
- The Daily Record
- City Biz List
- University of Maryland BioPark
- AIGA Baltimore
- StartUp Maryland
- The Hub
- John Hopkins Technology Ventures
Companies: OrderUp / Millennial Media / Technical.ly
People: Steve Case
Projects: Beta City / Startup Maryland / Baltimore Innovation Week
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.