We checked it out and found five things super interesting:
- There is almost always a round of funding that now occurs before “institutional seed.”
- Seed funding is one of the few pockets in the market today where the amount of talent and company potential outweighs available capital.
- Sectors where Notation believes the internet still hasn’t had its full impact: education, health and related services, financial products.
- AngelList is too important to ignore.
- Crazy yield: Notation Capital had 504 meetings/calls/email intros and invested in 10 companies.
Notation Capital — 1 Year In https://t.co/dbAXQzON0f
— Notation Capital (@notationcapital) January 20, 2016
How a biotech robotics startup founded in a community hackerspace by a leftist activist just raised $10 million
Funding news about Honcker
Funding news about Overtime Sports
You can win up to $360,000 at the WeWork Creator Awards
Notation Capital raises $27 million venture fund, dispenses with ‘pre-seed’ label
An ice cream shop just raised $8 million in venture capital money. Why?
This Brooklyn VC will workshop your startup pitch if you donate to charity
Explore how diverse teams build dynamic products with Dev Bootcamp
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Brooklyn